Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Jun 4, 2008

Anarchy in the U.S.A. - Or at least at The BoBo Files!

Well - not that anyone here at The BoBo Files is committing any anarchy or that someone here is trying to take over! Afterall, it's just me - but then again - I guess one of the multiple personalities could always make an attempt at it! [No they wont] (Yes, we will) - See!

In any case, this is an announcement to let everyone know that this week's guest blogger is none other than Anok - the self-proclaimed Anarchist - from Identity Check. She's left a few trinkets here and there on some of my posts. I've reciprocated on some of her posts. I don't really know what she's going to post about this week - hmmm - Anarchy maybe? Or maybe she'll let us in on just what the heck an "Anok" is (for those who don't like to look up words in the dictionary or on google).

Just make sure you all drop by this Friday and see what she has to say!

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sphere: Related Content

 
Charm Skins

ss_blog_claim=5319c3663e46abb35c5c746660daad6c