Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

May 29, 2008

The BoBo of The Week Award!

Today is BoBo of The Week Award Thursday!!!! Alright! Well, in going with last week's theme regarding 9/11 truth deniers...this one is REALLY out there. I thought that muslim guy from last week had some doozies - wait until you hear this!

Sending out a big h/t to Jason Buckley from Washington Interns Gone Bad. He sent me the link to this a couple weeks ago. I really should have put this one up last week instead. I really don't know how to fisk this thing at all. While Paula Gloria does have her own website, all I really have to go on here is the audio of a show that she did earlier in the month. Howard Stern gave this woman 1 hour to talk about her 9/11 "truth."

All I can say is - OH MY FREAKIN' G*D!!!!!!! I've embedded the YouTube video of the show here for your viewing and listening pleasure as well. I would like to actually send this woman the BoBo Award code - but - her website is so new - she hasn't even posted an e-mail addy! Wait until you hear this shit - she thinks that 9/11 didn't really happen and that it was all cartoons. She's absolutely serious!

In any case, this is The BoBo of The Week Award Winner:



or you can go out to this site to download the audio.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1b4wcfjzne




My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sphere: Related Content

 
Charm Skins

ss_blog_claim=5319c3663e46abb35c5c746660daad6c