Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

May 13, 2008

Open Thread!

Ever have one of those days where you just get to thinking about everything and your head is just ready to explode? I'm having one of those days today. There's not enough duct tape out there to keep my BoBo nose from poppin' off should I start in on what I'm thinkin'

We have one candidate who supports talking to terrorists unconditionally, is supported by Hamas, and says that his background is off limits- in the meantime - the MSM is helping keep his history off limits.

We have another candidate who sat by for years as her own husband committed serial molestations on every skirt that walked by him and she's running as a woman's woman then cries foul whenever someone points out she's a woman!

Finally, we have another candidate who claims to be conservative yet he takes every opportunity that he can to lambast conservatives and conservative issues while promoting amnesty using code like "comprehensive immigration reform" and supporting a world wide hoax that is global warmongering by announcing a "comprehensive global warming" package.

Notice - I didn't really say anything about their platforms and proposed policies - that's because there's not a lick of difference between the three of them!

So - although I went on a little long - I feel just a bit better getting those tidbits off my chest. There's a lot more shit running around in my head right now! Feels like all those tiny little clowns are ready to jump out of the clown mobile in my head any moment. So - with that being said - this is an open thread. Discuss what you want. It doesn't have to be about anything I just mentioned!

Have at it!

My Zimbio
Top Stories

Sphere: Related Content

 
Charm Skins

ss_blog_claim=5319c3663e46abb35c5c746660daad6c