Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Apr 18, 2008

Are they really eating babies in China?

I refuse to repost the pictures here on this blog in fear this could actually be true! You need to go over to In My Mind and check this out. According to this blogger, someone sent her pictures of this atrocity. She has the story to go with it. It really does look like someone is cooking up a dead newborn baby girl. You really have to see this to believe it.

God, I pray these pictures are not real. I pray that if this is true, these pictures get on to our legislators to investigate..and if true...we damned well better boycott the China Olympics as a whole..not just the opening ceremonies.

I get this could be a hoax given the political issues surrounding China. But, since I have no way of proving this is untrue, all I can do is post this for others to see in hopes that there is someone out there who can prove or disprove this apparent human rights atrocity!

Sphere: Related Content

 
Charm Skins

ss_blog_claim=5319c3663e46abb35c5c746660daad6c