Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Mar 25, 2008

Introducing Liberal Blogger Fridays!

Yes! You read that right! Every Friday beginning this Friday (March 28, 2008) I will be inviting a guest blogger to post their discussion right here! As I've traveled this blogosphere I have met several very to moderately liberal bloggers. I have been inviting them to be guest bloggers here.

The rules of the game are there are no rules. Each guest has the board for the day. They can choose their topic and post whatever they want, to include linking back to their own websites. I will not alter their posts or moderate their discussions. They know they are about to be swimming in a pool of sharks and are ready to defend their posts.

So...come back here on Friday for our first installment of Liberal Blogger Fridays!

Sphere: Related Content

 
Charm Skins

ss_blog_claim=5319c3663e46abb35c5c746660daad6c