Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Mar 27, 2008

BoBo of The Week and Liberal Blogger Friday Reminder

Okay..first..I need to apologize. There's no BoBo of the Week Award winner this week. My toddler daughter broke her arm over the weekend doing toddler things and falling like only toddlers could do. We had to take her in to surgery this morning. Haven't really had the time available to check out all the sites I wanted to. I promise I will make it up to you all next week!

I would like to remind you all about Liberal Blogger Friday coming up tomorrow. I have invited a guest blogger to post about any issue he wants to post about and invite you all to comment on his post. Hopefully, this will be a great event. I have already lined up guest bloggers for the next two weeks as well!

Happy Thursday to you all!

Sphere: Related Content

 
Charm Skins

ss_blog_claim=5319c3663e46abb35c5c746660daad6c